Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Helly Hansen Men’s Sogn Bib Shell Pant
- They are equipped with a rip stop HELLY TECH professional fabric 3L fabric guaranteed to keep you dry, warm and comfortable on the inside and a lightweight stretch fabric on that back panel of the bib for extra breathability where you need it the most
- There are numerous adjustment options such as suspenders, belt loops and Velcro adjustment at waist to create a personal look and feel
- Two cargo pockets and a beacon specific waist pocket allows you to bring all needed gear for your freeride or back country adventures
- HELLY TECH professional fabric
- 3 Ply fabric construction
- Beacon specific pocket
- Adjustable suspenders
- Fully seam sealed
- Mechanical vent zippers on back thigh
- Boot gaiters with stretch silicone gripper
- Reinforcement fabric on bottom hem
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable water repellency treatment
- Hi vis details
- Dual cargo pocket with D ring for beacon
- Stretch fabric on back of bib for ventilation
- Adjustable waist
- YKK aqua guard water resistant zippers
- Face: 100% Polyamide
- Back: 100% Polyester
Helly Hansen Men’s Bottoms
|Waist||30 – 31.5″||31.5 – 34″||34 – 36″||36 – 38.5″||38.5 – 41.5″||41.5 – 45″||45 – 48″|
|Hip||35.5 – 37″||37 – 39.5″||39.5 – 41″||41 – 44″||44 – 47″||47 – 50.5″||50.5 – 53.5″|
|Inseam||30.5 – 31.5″||31.5 – 32″||32 – 33″||33 – 34″||34 – 34.5″||34.5 – 35.5″||35 – 36″|
Helly Hansen Men’s Bottoms Numeric Sizing
HOW to MEASURE
WAIST: Measure around the natural part of the waist, often the narrowest part of the waist.
HIP: Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip.
INSEAM: Measure from top of inside thigh to bottom of ankle, while standing with straight legs.